MRV Group LLC offers a wide range of Property Management Services which includes:
Perform periodic inspections (Inside and outside) on a predefined schedule looking for repair needs, safety hazards, code violations, lease violations, etc.
Send owner periodic reports on the condition of the property.
Advise in the event of a legal dispute or litigation.
Refer owner to a qualified attorney when necessary.
Understand and abide by the latest local, state and federal legislation that apply to renting and maintaining rental properties.
Provide accounting property management services.
Make payments on behalf of owner (Mortgage, insurance, HOA dues, etc).
Detailed documentation of expenses via invoices and receipts.
Maintain all historical records (paid invoices, leases, inspection reports, warranties, etc)
Provide annual reporting, structured for tax purposes as well as required tax documents including a 1099 form.
Advise owner on relevant tax deductions related to their rental property
Provide easy to read monthly cash-flow statements which offer a detailed breakdown of income and itemized expenses.
Maintenance, Repairs, and Remodeling
- Provide and oversee an in-house maintenance crew
- Establish a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs
- Provide an network of licensed, bonded and fully insured contractors who have been vetted for good pricing and good work that is up to code.
- Assign jobs to different parties (in-house employees, handyman and professional contractors) based on who will do the best job for the best price.
- Maintain outdoor areas
- Leaf and snow removal
- Larger renovation or rehab projects
- Provide recommendations on how the project can maximize rental income.
- Prepare preliminary cost estimates
- Get multiple independent bids for the work
- Act as general contractor overseeing the work