PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
MRV Group LLC offers a wide range of Property Management Services which includes:
Perform periodic inspections (Inside and outside) on a predefined schedule looking for repair needs, safety hazards, code violations, lease violations, etc.
Send owner periodic reports on the condition of the property.
Advise in the event of a legal dispute or litigation.
Refer owner to a qualified attorney when necessary.
Understand and abide by the latest local, state and federal legislation that apply to renting and maintaining rental properties.
- Provide accounting property management services.
- Make payments on behalf of owner (Mortgage, insurance, HOA dues, etc).
- Detailed documentation of expenses via invoices and receipts.
- Maintain all historical records (paid invoices, leases, inspection reports, warranties, etc)
- Provide annual reporting, structured for tax purposes as well as required tax documents including a 1099 form.
- Advise owner on relevant tax deductions related to their rental property
- Provide easy to read monthly cash-flow statements which offer a detailed breakdown of income and itemized expenses.
Maintenance, Repairs, and Remodeling
- Provide and oversee an in-house maintenance crew
- Establish a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs
- Provide an network of licensed, bonded and fully insured contractors who have been vetted for good pricing and good work that is up to code.
- Assign jobs to different parties (in-house employees, handyman and professional contractors) based on who will do the best job for the best price.
- Larger renovation or rehab projects
- Provide recommendations on how the project can maximize rental income.
- Prepare preliminary cost estimates
- Get multiple independent bids for the work